Chairman & Managing Director Message
Chairman & Managing Director
Chairman & Managing Director,
Natural Sugar and Allied Industries Limited
Sainagar Ranjani, Tq. Kallam,413 528, Dist. Osmanabad. (M.S.)
Ph.No. 02473-265503, 04, 05, 265700, Telefax –02473-265600
2. DATE OF BIRTH: 24/04/1953
3. QUALIFICATION: B. Com. (Hon.) M.B.A.
ACADEMIC: B. Com.
A) SERVICE RENDERED
H. P. C. LTD.: Oil Depot. Superintendent:
The career started with M/s. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd., as a Depot
Superintendent for the period Oct. 1976 to Dec.1977.
B) SUGAR INDUSTRY CARRIER :
Chief Accounts Officer
- Ambajogai Co-Operative Sugar Mill for 5 years,
- Godawari Manar Co-Operative Sugar Factory 1 year,
- Jai Jawan Jai Kisan Co-Operative Sugar Factory 2 years.
Managing Director :
- Manjara Co-Operative Sugar Factory under the leadership of Lt. Shri Vilasraoji Deshmukh as a Chairman for 12 years.
- Vaidhyanath Co-Operative Sugar Mill under the Chairmanship of Lt. Shri Gopinathraoji Munde for 3 years.
Both the sugar factory were erected and got highest awards for its best performance during my tenure.
- Chairman & Managing Director of Natural Sugar :
After de-licensing of sugar industry in August 1998, obtained IEM and started execution of first in private sector a new Sugar plant of 1500 TCD at Ranjani, Dist. Osmanabad, which is my native place. Natural Sugar has established new records for sugar industry for shortest period of erection, lowest cost of project and maximum atomization.
Within a span of 15 years I could achieve the various milestones in Natural Sugar for the Sugar industry as follows:
1) Sugar Plant of 5,000 TCD per day
2) Co-Gen. Power Plant of 23 MW per hour.
3) Sugar Refinery Plant of 250 MT per day
4) Ferro Alloys Steel Plant of 12 MVA
5) Distillery Plant of 1,00,000 KLPD.
6) Bio-Compost & Natural Phosphate Project.
7) Bio-Gas & Bio-Power Project
8) Dairy and Food Processing Project
9) I.T. Software Division
10) Cold Storage of 5000 MT with Processing Plant.
11) An ISO 9001-2015 Company.
1) “Zero” requirement of fresh water for sugar plant –
100% recycling of water from sugarcane juice is re-cycled and re-used for processing of sugar. The fresh water requirement of 10 lakh litter per day was totally fulfilled from recycled water generated from sugarcane. Hence “Zero” discharge of sugar plant effluent
2) “Zero” discharge of Distillery effluent –
Spent wash generated by Distillery plant is treated in Bio-digester and Biogas is used as fuel for Green Power Generation. The Bio-methenated wash is evaporated in Evaporation Plant and 100 % condensate water is reused for Distillery process. The small quantity of sludge recovered from Evaporation Plant is used as fuel for Boiler by mixing with bagasse. Hence there is a “Zero” discharge of any effluent from Distillery Plant.
3) Recovery of Co2 for avoidance of air pollution –
The Co2 generated in Distillery process during fermentation is compressed and liquefied at -400C temp and sold to breweries as preservent which controlled 100% air pollution.
4) Recovery of Sulphure from Biogas –
During purification of Biogas So2 is scrubbed and recovered in solid form, so as to avoid the air pollution after its burning of Biogas in gas turbine.
5) Condensate Policy Unit (CPU) –
To reuse the 100% biomethanated wash after evaporation and condensation, we have installed Condensate Policing Unit, which is an 100% organic biological water purification process, which has helped in reducing the BOD and COD of recycled water below 100.
6) Rain Harvesting –
All the building at factory campus have been provided with rain harvest system to use rainwater as well as recharging the Wells, Bore-Wells at the factory campus with rain water.
7) Natural Jalsandharan Scheme :-
To overcome the cyclic rotation of draught, we have implemented the water and soil conservation scheme in 15 villages by dipping the ‘Nalas’ and ‘Cement Bandharas’ under Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) in last three years.
8) Drip Irrigation Programme :-
To increase the yield of sugarcane per acre, the company has initiated a scheme for Drip Irrigation with the saving of 50 % water and by adopted subsurface method with saving of 65 % water for 100 MT yield of sugarcane per hector.
D) SOCIAL ASSOCIATION UNDER CSR :-
1) Educational Facilities :-
The Sai Sarvangin Vikas Pratishthan, Ranjani is a registered Trust associated with our Company through which English Medium School and Sai Collage of Computer education affiliated to Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada Unvercity, Aurangabad is providing degree level education in B.C.S. & B.C.A branches.
2) N Sai Rural Hospital :-
Most important aspect of social corporate responsibility of Natural Sugar is establishing extension of health services at cheapest rate to the poor and common man in rural area through N SAI Rural Hospital.
3) Shri Sai Gramin Bigar Sheti Sah. Pat. Ltd (A Credit Co-op. Society):-
A credit Co-operative society established in 2005 has served the financial needs of the farmers for cultivation of cane and rural development more than 35,000 farmers are benefited are every year.
4) N Sai Multi State Co-op. Credit Society Ltd.,:-
To develop the saving of rural develop and habited for banking concept in rural area, we started an interested credit co-op. society having 16 branches and 15 crores of turnover every year.
5) Natural Bazar Consumer Stores :-
To facilitate the availability of day to day essential commodities at factory site at cheaper rate, our company has sponsored and established a departmental store from which fertilizers, seeds, agro equipments, food grains and daily needs are provided at cheaper rate to employees, farmers and labours at factory site.
6) Natural Palya Pension Yojana :
The unique scheme of giving a pension to parents of employee is voluntarily implemented. With this scheme, we are deducting 10% of gross salary of all employees under this scheme and paying directly to their parents monthly, which help old aged parents to have their own money for survival.
H) MEMBERSHIP OF VARIOUS ASSOCIATIONS & COMMITTEE :
1) Member- Indian Sugar Mills Association, New Delhi.
2) President – West Indian Sugar Mill Association, Pune.
3) President – Sinchan Sahayog, Latur.
4) Pewaiswnr-Sai Sarvangin Vikas Prathisthan, Sianagar Ranjani.
5) Executive Member – Indian Sugar Mills Association, New Delhi.
6) Member -Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada Vidhyapeeth, Nanded.
7) Member- Sugar Technologist’s Association of India, New Delhi.
8) Member- Deccan Sugar Technologist’s Association (India) Pune.
9) Member – Mahatma Phule Krushi Vidhyapeeth, Parbhani.
10) Member-South Indian Sugar & Sugar Cane Technologist’s Association.
11) Member-Indian Ferro Alloys Producers Association, Mumbai
12) Member-Federation of Indian Export Organization, New Delhi
13) Member-Indian Export Promotion Council, Mumbai
14) Member-The Distillery Association of Maharashtra, Mumbai.
15) Member-Jagtik Marathi Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Mumbai.
16) Maharashtra Chamber of Commerce, Industry & Agriculture, Mumbai.
17) Member- Sugarcane Price Control Board Committee- Maharashtra State.
18) Member- Indian Sugar Exim Corporation Ltd., New Delhi.
19) Chairman- Saibaba Securities Pvt. Ltd., Pune
20) Director- NSAI Multi State Co-Operative Society Ltd., Latur.
21) Chairman -ELLORA Natural Seeds (P) Ltd, Aurangabad.
22) Trustee- Shiv Chtrapati Shikshan Santha, Latur.
23) Member- Marathwada Vaidhanik Vikas Mahamandal, Aurangabad.
24) Co-Opted as Technologist on the newly elected Council of Deccan Sugar
Technologist Association (India), Pune.
25) Member – Marathwada Development Board, Mumbai.